Thinking of boosting up your marketing strategy through proper tracking?
Spending thousands of dollars each month on online ads?
Still not getting enough reach?
Well, then, you have been invested in the wrong tools for your marketing efforts until now. You are expected to get more accurate analytics, sales, and attribute leads that will gear up your marketing strategy. But couldn’t get the desired result. If you are thinking of solving this, you have come to the right place.
Are you ready to upgrade your business and marketing campaigns across all platforms with reliable conversation data you can trust?
Today, we will see one of the best analyzing and tracking ad tools in the present market- RedTrack and some of its best alternatives. Check out the full article to know all their details and choose the best one for you accordingly. So let’s get started!
What is RedTrack?
RedTrack is a cloud-based ad tracking and conversion attribution tool that allows companies to consolidate data across all channels and campaigns. It helps to resolve the issues of delayed and flawed decisions and a business entity protects from wastage of time, opportunities, and money.
It also helps in the automation of routine manual operations of your team, which allows members to focus on complex tasks and manage all the campaigns productively. It will help in tracking all the multichannel campaigns with zero third-party cookies. You can work for your team through this and share data with peers and customers by tracking conversations following the key performance indicators.
How does it work?
RedTrack works in a much swifter way than other tracking tools available in the market. It sets the integration along with a tiar of Advertising Networks through API. It works in a specific flow; at first, you need to set the KPIs for the ad campaigns and once you have met the requirements, the algorithms will stop the traffic in RedTrack and other Ad Network Platforms automatically.
RedTrack works well with Bing, Google, ExoClick, PropellerAds, Revcontent, MGID, and so on. They are also improving their structure and trying to expand the list.
Key Features of RedTrack
- Automation and Fingerprint Reporting: Its automation will allow you o set rules for your traffic and control them according to the algorithms of RedTrack. RedTrack tracks the first click last click, and the assisted clicks. It helps you with attribution and has fingerprint reporting.
- Frequency and cost update for Facebook CAPI: It has Facebook CAPI support and verify domain features. RedTrack has updated their CAPI frequency down to 5 minutes.
- Campaign Performance: It will help you to focus on campaign performance by providing you the detailed reports about tracking across all traffics and will help you to make better decisions.
- Auto-Optimization: The auto-optimization will analyze all offers and landers and provide reports and help you to distribute them with better combinations.
- Coupon-based Tracking: It has coupon-based tracking. You can create promo codes and share them with your partners or influencers as a RedTrack customer. This will boost sales and purchases.
- Customized Partnership Portal: You can also customize your partnership portal. This allows users to personalize the experiences for the new customers and assist you to collect more information about them.
- Multilevel Marketing (MLM): It supports Multilevel Marketing (MLM). You can gather the attention of several affiliates through this and thus you will be earning a percentage of their commission; so this is a never-ending cycle.
- Universal Tracking Script in UI: Its Universal tracking feature allows users to track all conversations across all platforms. They have moved the universal tracking script to UI setting and thus a broad range of modes are there now. You can easily choose the right one for your tracking within a few clicks.
- AI-based Algorithms: It has AI-based algorithms which will make your work easy
- Pro: $83 per month.
- Advanced: $124 per month.
- Team: $208 per month.
- Enterprise:$624 per month.
Redtrack coupons: No available.
Best Redtrack Alternatives in 2022
Weberlo is one of the most promising digital tools that allow marketers to track and create unlimited links and funnels. Weberlo offers users an adequately organized and easy-to-use dashboard that will help marketers to work smoothly through each marketing channel and improve the sales funnel—getting its way through any of their competitors.
You will be able to project how your sales funnels and traffic sources will function at a glance from the detailed analytical reports. So, this will help you to make better decisions, focus effectively, and scale quickly in the market to generate a good amount of fortune.
Key Features of Weberlo
- You can easily project the Return on investments (ROI) from your marketing campaign activities and record all the attribution works.
- It provides a single dashboard to work from, increasing the teams’ efficiency.
- It will analyze real-world data sales and give you a detailed report about what is working and what’s not.
- Its cookieless server tracker was created with iOS, which assists in optimizing the ads.
- You can track the customers for months or even years and can determine the lifetime value of the customers.
- It includes refunds and recurring payments which are not covered by other platforms.
Price: Price starts from $299 per month, depending on your chosen package.
FunnelFlux Pro is a tracking tool that allows users to monitor markets of campaigning across various social media such as Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, etc. It will assist you in seeing how much fortune you have spent on each existing traffic source and how much revenue you could gain from that project. So you can easily project and make decisions about whether you should invest or not.
Key features of FunnelFlux Pro
- It will organize visual funnels irrespective of size.
- It will collect data and create precise reports sporadically.
- You will get rapid pace stats.
- It contains all the metrics needed by the customers.
- You can have an unlimited number of custom domains.
- It has a well-organized and friendly user interface.
- It has an optimizer for running all the native traffic with a 90% automated program.
- FunnelFlux provides advanced global redirects.
- It will provide you most accurate device data.
- You can track in the simplest way without the disruption of cookies.
- The Geodata of FunnelFlux Pro is extensive.
- The trials are risk-free.
Funnelflux Pricing: The price starts from $99 to $499 per month, depending on your chosen package.
This is one of the most used global partnership management platforms, which helps business entities to manage all types of partnerships, such as influencers, B2B, commerce content publishers, and affiliates. It is a purpose-built medium that assists publishers, brands, and agencies in creating a quality bond with publishers and customers through tracking conversations.
Key features of Impact.com
- The Data lab of this software helps to analyze the data efficiently and visualize them accurately.
- It helps to increase sales growth by funding partners’ marketing skills.
- Forecasting and anomaly detection helps to predict future growth and sales.
- It has Salesforce and HubSpot CRM integration.
- It helps to find potential publishers and creators from discovery.
- Deferred deep linking helps to create more customer engagement.
- The API portal will suggest progressive edits and has built-in search functionality.
- Its product listing feature helps both parties to explore new products.
SharpSpring is one of the best applications available in the market that will help you to enhance your marketing strategy by generating leads, engaging conversations for sales, and a higher ROI. It offers free customer support and has an open structure of an innovative platform which helps the marketing agencies to run upwards.
It is created with behavioural-based email automation, a built-in CRM system, and site tracking. Their Zaphier integrations will help you integrate with over 600 third-party tools and CRMs.
SharpSpring is way above other tools in the case of landing pages because they are usually buggy after thoughts though all other tools give a landing page builder. They provide fantastic landing pages that can be customized according to your choice.
Key features of Sharpspring
- It will give you Extensive marketing automation.
- It is the perfect tool for blogging and social media marketing.
- It shows the visitors’ IDs.
- It has a built-in CRM system.
- It will provide you with analytics and reporting.
- It has a landing page builder.
- It will help you to track multi devices at a time.
- It will show you the average time of customers on a website.
Price: Price starts from $399 to $699 per month, depending on the package you need.
Pardot works best for upgrading marketing and sales teams to work together to determine ROI by tracking potential leads and bagging up more deals. The mentionable features include CRM integration, lead scoring, lead nurturing, email marketing, and reporting.
You can easily track all conversations and then blend them ideally based on the parameters that you have set. It has automated lead nurturing and real-time sales alerts that will assist you in working according to the target audiences’ time. Subsequently, you can measure the ROI and can take measures accordingly.
You can quickly improve revenue, boost the pipeline, and manage sales and marketing through its automated marketing options.
Key Feature of Pardot
- It ensures data quality management alongside the marketing lead database.
- It will help you to create proper segmentation, lead scoring, grading, and lead nurturing.
- You can track email deliverability, send outbound and personalized emails and set automated email responses.
- It has landing pages and forms.
- You can track and analyze the online behavior of customers.
- You can set automated alerts and tasks.
- It has CRM lead Integration.
Price: Price starts from $1250 to $15000 per month, depending on the package you need.
HubSpot Marketing Hub
HubSpot Marketing Hub is one of the best marketing tools available in the present market. The very reason why this tool is so famous among marketers is that it has a more manageable configuration that is effortless to use.
You will be able to save valuable time and energy because you will get all the context from a personalized platform and thus attract and convert the right customers to the right place.
Besides, you can keep all the data in a central place because its marketing hub is created as a part of the HubSpot CRM Platform. You can quickly grow unparalleled alignment with the sales to increase ROI and validate your investments. So, HubSpot is always there to level up your company, whether its strategies, software, or services.
Key Features of HubSpot Marketing Hub
- It has an Automated CRM database that automatically updates customers’ profiles to track and measure their activities, creating a longer customer life cycle.
- You can easily segment the list of customers based on their activities, likes, and dislikes and thus can enrol them in relevant workflows based on your need.
- In Hubspot, you can create SEO-optimised Landing pages, web pages, and blogs.
- You can create workflows to hold e-mail and marketing campaigns that respond and work in real-time and automatically log and engage in more conversations.
- It will provide thorough analytical reports and personalized dashboards to make it simple to track your audience’s activities with your e-mails.
- You can quickly test and measure the performance of different marketing strategies through A/B Split Testing.
- It incorporates a wide range of social media platforms allowing users to connect multiple accounts and making it simple to perform the tasks.
- Its ad integration assists marketers in measuring and analysing the performance of their social media ads.
- It provides analytical reports and dashboards, which makes it easier to track your audience’s engagement through the performance of your ads.
Price: Price starts from $50 to $3200 per month, depending on your chosen package.
SEMrush is one of the most popular SEO software which conducts Google Ad Optimization, keyword research, and competitor analysis. It is designed in a way that helps marketers to navigate their traffic to optimize their websites in a broader range.
With Semrush, you can quickly determine your position against your competitors by analyzing your company’s performance. You can also make improved data-driven decisions around which keywords to target to increase your Google Ad campaigns and organic search efforts. Many promising brands use SEMrush, such as Quora, Bookings.com, eBay, HP, etc.
Key Features of Semrush
- Its hyper-targeting and zip code allow you to track your SEO results on a ZIP Code level for better optimization.
- It makes particular queries and reports multiple devices and locations.
- It will give you a competitor analysis report too.
- With this, you can add data from the Tracking campaign into a custom report or dashboard on Google Data Studio.
- You can check or filter whether the click-through rate has increased or decreased through the SERP feature.
- It will provide you featured Snippets Report.
- It will monitor and track results in local packs.
Price: Price starts from $119 to $449 per month, depending on your chosen package.
Tune is a great tool with well-enriched technology that empowers successful marketing partnerships across all platforms. Its marketing platform is the most flexible SaaS platform for creating and managing networks in the current industry.
Tune is well-trusted worldwide due to its innovative marketing-enhancing features. Many iconic brands and large performance advertising networks, such as Rackspace, Grammarly, FabFitFun, A4D, Shopify, Chewy, Credit Sesame, Applift, Fyber, PeerFly, Groupon, and Tapjoy use it.
Key Features of Tune
- It provides location-based offer delivery.
- Track events and trigger payouts on specific events and measure the quality of your marketing funnels.
- It will help you to aim your goals more precisely by targeting browsers, devices, and more.
- It will help you to secure all sensitive information and protect your privacy.
- You can perform multi-campaigns and can even set a tracking schedule.
- You can set your goal here and can work accordingly.
- You can manage multiple sites from a single place through this.
Price: Price starts from $899 per month, depending on your chosen package. You can even customize your plan, and the price will change accordingly.
To Sum Up
So, you have already learned all the details about the best ad-tracking tools in the market. For optimizing your company’s performance, your company needs the help of advanced tools, and we have discussed the best ones for you here. Now look for the required features that suit your business perfectly and select the best one through your analysis.
So, what are you waiting for? Start working up your sales for better reach with the best tool suited for you! Make sure to try out the available free trials before deciding on the final one.