Are you tired of spending thousands of dollars per month on online ads and still not getting enough results? Thinking about what to do to get more accurate analytics, sales, and attribute leads to boosting your marketing strategy? Then you have come to the right place.
Are you ready to boost up your business and upgrade your marketing campaigns across all platforms with reliable conversation data you can trust?
Today, we will see one of the best analyzing and tracking ad tools in the present market- the Wicked Reports and some of the best alternatives to it. Read the full article to know all the details of them and choose the best one for you accordingly. So let’s get started!
What is Wicked Reports?
Wicked Reports is one of the best marketing attribution monitoring platforms existing in the present market. This helps a business entity to increase its ROI by analyzing the impacts of the marketing campaigns. Lifetime value (LTV) tracking, ROI metrics, and a comprehensive campaign attribution of this tool will help users to create better marketing campaigns in the future.
This tool allows marketers to prepare accurate attribution reports which will help them to identify the customers, leads, and subscription sources. Besides, you can also get detailed predictive behavior of the customers, cohort, and data mining analysis with this tool. Thus it will assist you to optimize your marketing campaigns to facilitate the return on investment in a broader spectrum.
They provide a wicked playbook feature that allows users to increase their ad ROI by understanding the previous data and thus determining the profitability of the upcoming projects. Besides, it has an extensive feature- Wicked Smartz, which will help you to take cost-friendly smart decisions.
How does this work?
Wicked reports is basically software that helps you to organize a marketing campaign by analyzing the behavior of the customers by LTV, ROI metrics, and various smart features.
It integrates with all the e-commerce platforms such as BigCommerce, Shopify, Magneto, etc very easily. It will automatically track and record all of the sales data from your paid advertising campaigns. Through analyzing these data you can easily understand how your campaigns are affecting your sales and can work in an efficient way.
How many kinds of reports can I make with this?
Using Wicked reports correctly you can make four kinds of reports primarily. They are:
- Campaign Reports: Wicked Reports will make you precisely analyze campaign reports so that you can easily understand if your campaigns are actually working enough to increase your sales. And thus you can easily make better adjustments to your plan in future campaigns.
- Products Report Analysis: Through this tool, you can make a products analysis report. Products analysis reports will show you which of your products bring you the highest revenues and thus you can act accordingly.
- Conversation Reports: To make an efficient marketing campaign, you will need to know the details of pages, that is which of your pages are driving the most conversations. This software will give you a detailed report on this.
- Customer Analysis Reports: Wicked reports will provide you with an analyzed report of your customers so that you can understand which products are driving most of your customers, and which of your products are the best selling from your platform.
What is the price of it?
Based on your necessity, you can choose the package that you want. They offer a free trial so you can easily test out the software before officially purchasing it. The existing packages are-
- $0-$3M Annual Revenue: If your revenue is up to $3 Million yearly, then you can choose this package and it will cost you $400 monthly, $3120 yearly.
- $3-$10M Annual Revenue: If your revenue is from $3 Million to 10 Million yearly, then you can choose this package and it will cost you $850 monthly, $6636 yearly.
- $10M+ Annual Revenue: If your revenue is more than $10 Million yearly, then you can choose this customized package.
Is using Wicked Reports really a game-changer?
If you are quite serious about your e-commerce business, then you should definitely start using wicked reports. This will analyze all of your data and help to choose the right path for your product campaigns. Thus your sales and revenue generation will increase within the shortest span of time.
Now let us have look at the best alternatives to Wicked Reports.
Best alternatives of Wicked Reports:
Weberlo is the best promising digital tool that allows enterprises and entities to track and create unlimited links and funnels. Weberlo provides users with a properly organized and easy-to-use dashboard that will help you to work smoothly, in a convenient way.
You will be able to know how your sales funnels and traffic sources will function in the future at a glance from the detailed analytical reports. So this will help you to make precise decisions, focus effectively, and scale quickly in the market to generate a good amount of fortune.
Key Features of Weberlo
- You can easily determine the Return on investments (ROI) from your marketing campaign activities and can record and analyze all the attributions.
- Its cookieless server tracker was created with iOS so that it can assist in optimizing the ads effectively.
- It provides a single dashboard to work which increases the teams’ efficiency by minimizing time consumption.
- It will analyze real-world data sales and give you a thorough report about what is working for you and what’s not.
- You can track the customers for months or even years and can determine the lifetime value of the customers by keeping a record.
- It gives refunds and recurring payments which are not covered by other platforms.
Price: Price starts from $299 per month depending on the package you choose.
Hyros is a software tool that focuses on analyzing, tracking, and measuring the probability of any marketing campaign becoming successful through analyzing the customers’ activities through social media. This software will track the activities through your email, website visits, across all social media platforms.
Besides, it will provide you with a thorough customer details database report about your clients if you want to get a more in-depth and accurate analysis of your customers. Thus, you can easily get a clear idea about your ideal target market on which side your company should invest all of its effort and energy for getting more success.
Key Features of Hyros
- It tracks the conversions and clicks of the customers.
- It gives you a productive way to tie conversions with the target audience.
- It calculates your LTV according to your need.
- You can track productively and it is based on 10 points.
- You get detailed analyzed reports and select which ads or conversations will give you the best ROI.
- You can increase about 60% of your sales through this than other tracking methods.
- You can view your traffic sources through a single central hub.
- Your ad cost will decrease to an extent.
- It provides you with a single source of data gathered from different sources.
- It will help you to identify the target audience through ads that bring in the most profits.
Price: Price starts from $399 per month.
Segmetrics is also a web-based software tool created for assisting marketers across all platforms to get a full analysis of customers from various traffic sources. All of its work can be done just from a single dashboard so it will reduce your workload and increase the efficiency of your teamwork.
The marketing agencies that use Segmetrics can easily analyze campaigns, track various ad sources, get more visibility to both old and new customers for expanding the connectivity. Besides, data visualization, campaign management, website analytics, performance metrics, keyword tracking are the key features of this tool.
Key Features of Segmetrics
- You can target your required audience more efficiently.
- It has a cross-channel attribution feature, which will help you work across all social media platforms at the same time.
- You can easily track ads and utilize those data to make an effective marketing strategy through its attribution modeling.
- You can easily portray the whole customer journey through this.
- You can easily export or import data and connect them to build up a strategy.
- You can engage and manage the campaign effectively.
- It has a customizable dashboard that will help you to work at your own pace.
- You can set a goal and work and track your progress accordingly.
- It will track the conversations and will help you to marketize your product or service thoroughly.
- It will provide you with a full financial reporting and marketing report.
Price: Price starts from $175 to $495 per month or can be increased according to customization.
ActiveCampaign gives businesses of all sizes a wide range of automation that includes CRM, Email marketing, and marketing automation. Its category-based customer experience automation platform is now being used by more than 130,000 businesses across 170 countries.
Its powerful segmentation and personalization among all social media help users to attract a wide range of customers. In fact, big companies like Microsoft, Facebook, Shopify, Square, etc are the regular customers of ActiveCampaign.
Key Features of ActiveCampaign
- It has extremely powerful automation.
- Its integrated engagement will help you to combine all the channels which can be included within the automation, such as follow-ups, marketing campaigns, texts, and many more.
- It will help you by giving you a report on all areas including geo-tracking, Clickmaps, and page visits.
- Higher plans of it offer Purchase tracking.
- There is a recommendation section that will assist you in increasing loyalty, purchases, and agreement.
- ActiveCampaign is the best in getting emails delivered without a glitch.
- Another extensive feature is that ActiveCampaign offers account migration for free.
Price: Price starts from $9 t0 $229 per month depending on the package you need.
SharpSpring is one of the best tools present in the market that will help you to boost up your marketing strategy by generating leads, improving conversations for sales, and a higher ROI. It offers free customer support and has an open architecture of the innovative platform which helps the marketing agencies to thrive upwards.
It is built with behavioral-based email automation, a built-in CRM system, and site tracking. Their Zaphier integrations will allow you to integrate with over more than 700 third-party tools and CRMs.
SharpSpring is above and beyond other tools in the case of landing pages because they are usually the buggy after thoughts though all other tools give a landing page builder. They provide lucrative landing pages that can be customized.
Key features of Sharpspring
- It will give you Extensive marketing automation
- It shows the visitors’ IDs.
- It has a landing page builder
- Has a built-in CRM system.
- It is the perfect tool for blogging and social media marketing.
- It will provide you with analytics and reporting.
- It will allow you to track multi devices at a time.
- It will show you the average time on a website.
Price: Price starts from $399 t0 $699 per month depending on the package you need.
This is one of the best global partnership management platforms which helps enterprises to manage and discover all types of partnerships such as influencers, B2B, commerce content publishers, and affiliates. It is a purpose-built platform that assists publishers, brands, and agencies to build a quality bond with publishers and customers.
They are able to accumulate, orchestrate and upgrade the total value of the enterprise by increasing the value of the partnerships transparency which helps them to attract new customers.
Key features of Impact.com
- The Data lab of this platform helps to assess the data easily and visualize them easily.
- It helps to find and recruit publishers and creators from discovery.
- Deferred deep linking helps to boost up the conversations.
- The API portal will suggest edits and has built-in search functionality.
- Forecasting and anomaly detection helps to predict the future.
- The search compliance will save both your time and money.
- It helps to drive the marketing growth by funding partners’ marketing skills.
- It has Salesforce and Hubspot CRM integration.
- It has a product listing feature that helps both publishers and customers to explore new products.
Pardot works the best for boosting up marketing and sales teams to work together to track ROI, potential leads and to bag up more deals. The mentionable features include CRM integration, lead nurturing, email marketing, lead scoring, and reporting.
You can easily track all interactions and then score them perfectly based on the parameters that you have set. It has automated lead nurturing and real-time sales alerts that help to work according to the target audiences’ time. After that, you can measure the ROI and can act accordingly.
You can easily drive revenue, boost up the pipeline, and manage sales and marketing through its automated marketing features.
Feature of Pardot
- You can manage email deliverability, send outbound and personalized emails and set automated email responses.
- It has landing pages and forms.
- It ensures data quality management and manages the marketing lead database.
- It will help you to achieve proper segmentation, lead scoring, grading, and lead nurturing.
- You can set automated alerts and tasks.
- You can track and analyze the online behavior of customers.
- It has CRM lead Integration.
Price: Price starts from $1250 t0 $15000 per month depending on the package you need.
Datorama is a software that uses Artificial Intelligence to boost up the marketing strategy. It allows marketers to store their data from all marketing channels to a single place making the work more optimized by reducing time consumption.
Because of Datoroma’s special artificial intelligence features, big brands, agencies, and publishers from all over the world depend on it. Such as Nike, IBM, Ticketmaster, Viacometc, etc. Datoroma is continuously supporting them to make smarter decisions every day.
Key features of Datoroma
- This will automatically accumulate all the marketing tools and reports from a different place to a single place.
- It can assess and act on the optimized cross-channel KPIs, reports, dashboards, AI-powered features.
- Through this, you can easily optimize your marketing strategy by analyzing every investment, outcome, and performance across all platforms.
- It has an AI-optimized ROI tracking feature.
Act-on is one of the world’s leading marketing growth automation software which was built by a group of marketers for marketers. This tool helps to automate the marketing strategy for teams and business entities of all industries, sizes, and growth. It is extremely adaptable and scalable which assists to boost marketing automation.
Act-on is really easy to use and can be configured according to your need which makes this one of the most preferred tools for marketing and it also has the best customer service in the market.
Key features of Act-on
- It has automated and adaptable buying journeys for customers.
- It will deliberately report to you about the website visitor engagement and tracking.
- It will allow you to have web conferences and deep interactions with CRM systems.
- Analyzing lead scoring, nurturing, and segmenting.
- You can list, prospect, publish and track social media works.
- It has an easy design form, email templates, and landing pages.
- You can send transactional emails depending on events.
Price: The price range starts from $900 to $2000.
Improvado is a marketing analysis tool to automate reporting based on customers’ behaviour. If you have a small or mid-size business then this will be the perfect one for you. This tool allows users to connect multiple data sources to a single dashboard.
The customed dashboard helps users to compare the performances of ad channels and campaigns. It can track conversations using cross-channel attributions such as post-view and post-click.
Key Features of Improvado
- It has an automated marketing dashboard with metrics comparisons.
- It gives detailed stats and ad channel reporting.
- Data visualization and attribution models.
- Engaged conversations can be tracked easily through cross-channel attribution.
- It has Custom API connectors.
- It has custom rules with Google analytics data mapping with Ads data.
- It has marketing data formation and ETL platforms.
So these are the best alternatives of Wicked reports that are available in the present market. Now it’s time for you to decide which one you should rely on based on your businesses’ sizes and type. You can easily select the suitable one for you by using the free trial as most of them provide this option. Though all of them provide similar kinds of features, still you should choose based on your preferences.
So don’t waste your time tracking every detail on your own, just rely a little bit of your workload on any of this software.